If you see one that you are interested in email or call and give us a little detail on you, what you want the dog for/ to do-activity and care level – We will answer your questions, send more photos, and let you know if this puppy will be good for you/your family and/or recommend ones that will suit better.. ALL puppies are bred for good temperament, companion & health – priority over perfect ear set or “show” color or qualifications. many of our puppies have been champions at various endeavors
All of our breeding dogs are registered with and multi-generation ASDR, from foundation stock. Genetic testing being done for PRA, Mdr1, Hc -etc. Vet check for hips, elbows and general breeding soundness. All are vet checked, and many are multi-generation our breeding. We know what the parents, grandparents were, and how the puppies generally mature from various parents. Anyone that breeds dogs without multi-generation pedigree and knowledge of the testing, temperment and background is not being a responsible breeder.
We guarantee the puppy will be healthy and pass a vet check prior to shipping or meeting pet nanny.
We will not HOLD a puppy without a deposit within 24hrs of email saying sending one. Have had too many that I have told others the puppy was reserved and then no deposit.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason and will return your deposit.
We do not hold a Puppy without a deposit and deposit must be received within 24hrs of saying you are sending it. If you want a pup that is unborn or under 8 weeks, you will need to place a deposit.
Deposit on Puppies under 6weeks is minimum $250 deposit to hold via paypal, or zellepay network – balance to 50% within a week , and the full payment for balance & vet/shipping by 8 weeks of age unless agreed by seller in advance.
Puppies over 7weeks or ready to go home, must be “paid in full.” and vet, shipping charges paid, prior to taking into vet for health cert.
We do leave tails on puppies by special request – payment in full is required by 3 days and cannot guarantee eye color or exact size.
Deposit is non-refundable unless puppy does not pass vet check or unless agreed to with seller prior to deposit (i.e., represented as Two blue eyes, or teacup and that change ). The deposit can be transferred to another available pup or future pup for up to 1 year. (puppy must be 7 weeks or less when canceled so I can resell it).
Puppies are expected to go home within 30 days of deposit or being old enough to go home (9 weeks) unless agreed to in advance. If not I have the right to charge for care. If the puppy is not picked up/shipped and no contact from buyer (via phone, email or other contacts given) within 60 days of deposit or being old enough to go home, then puppy is considered abandoned, and monies paid forfeited towards care. (yes I have had this happen so had to put this clause in)
We take deposit of $250 thru PayPal, Balance and vet/shipping cost thru Stripe, Zellepay.com (Chase, WellsFargo, BofA banks etc) , and Popmoney.com. Note: due to change in PayPal policies that they don’t accept transactions for live animals you must put in notes that it is a holding fee.
Please confirm puppy you are placing a deposit on is still available. We do our best to send weekly updates and photos of your puppy.
For breeding or working dogs – small puppies the cost start at $400 for airfare, vet & carrier to ship. Depending on your location, Airline charges, size/age of puppy this can be higher. I will get best estimate in advance of payment. I only use airlines with Petsafe programs.
For PETS -call me for requirements to ship/air or use Pet Nanny. cost starts at $400, and can be booked a couple weeks out. I Do not place “reservation” with pet nanny until purchase confirmed.
We will confirm route and coordinate with you for best arrival day/time based on airline schedule and best for the puppy. With pet nanny – they fly standby so have to be somewhat flexible on day & time.
Puppies usually ship after 9 weeks old, teacups after 10 weeks and are acclimated to the carrier before going to the airport. We only use airlines with Petsafe programs for shipping animals.
For now, to comply with new USDA “Rule” on internet sales to ship must meet the requirements of USDA “exemption.” Call me if you need clarification.
OUR dogs, puppies, facility and care are inspected/reviewed by a USDA certified Veterinarian.
* A Healthy puppy raised with love & care in a biosecure environment. Puppies cannot come out of biosecure area until after 1st shots, which is 7weeks. Basically close to go home. I do not have puppy “shoppers” out going from breeder to breeder due to transfer of diseases – especially parvo. Parvo can be transferred on your shoes, clothes and the tires of your car.
* Parents are multi-generation REGISTERED ASDR – from carefully selected breeding for family companion temperment and health. Many of our breeding dogs are generations of our breeding . We have/know the parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. Know their temperments, health, strengths and weaknesses. But “physical” attributes – ie phenotype is not always what they sire/produce. That is in their genes – ie genotype – and can only know how a “line” produces by breeding multiple generations and keeping offspring to see how they mature – both physically, health- short & long term- and temperment.
* parents being tested for genetic issues that would negatively impact the puppy growing up to be a long term family companion
* Our breeding girls are given the best of care to ensure healthy pregnancies and puppies. Inutero development can be affected by food, nutrition, enviornment and care.
* Puppies get Fresh Frozen Plasma at birth – to give them stronger antibodies. Puppies will have the strongest shots on the market – Neopar and Duramune. Will be wormed with rotation of wormers. Treatment for flea prevention. Puppies will have the shots, worming, flea treatment per protocols until leaving.
* I guarantee puppy will pass vet check prior to going to new home.
* 1 month free Trupanion health insurance.
* 2 yr genetic health guarantee
* I have been breeding toy/mini aussies for over 20years . I do not have another breed of dog. I have bred Aussies for quality family companions over “perfect ear set- ie show type” since the beginning. I have breeding stock that trace to the foundations of the breed, and all breeding dogs are MULTI GENERATION Miniature Australian Shepherd.
Sign up to hear updates about Aussie international shipping or national shipping pet procedures.